Urologists
7200 Cathedral Rock Dr
Ste 180
Las Vegas, NV 89128
702-341-9000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Unprofessional and uncaring  |  show details
by Pastor R. on Aug 14th, 2013

I visited Zapinsky since my wife was his patient. I had a kidney stone and he told me he could remove it with a simple procedure. I went through the tests to confirm it. After the procedure (by the way he is part owner in the facility that does the procedures) he told me it was unsuccessful, and I would have to go to the hospital. He said it was held in scar tissue and would never come out without surgery. He told me to give his office a call to set up scheduling. What a laugh..the most unprofessional group in Vegas, didn't even know about it. They specialize in not returning calls and being rude. I sought a second opinion from another Urologist(Dr. Jane) Turned out that he was a buddy of Zapinsky and actually called him in front of me. They had a good laugh. Both said the stone had to be surgically removed, after making me feel like an idiot. After prayer, three days later the stone just came out intact and without blood. God did what these men could never do. I have been a pastor for over 40 years and pray God has mercy on both their souls. Whatever a man sows, he will reap. Payday is coming soon for those who play God.

|  Is it about $ or the patients well being  |  show details
by BLB on Jul 13th, 2013

I use Lapinsky in Vegas and was diagnosed w/ prostate cancer. He Referred to a surgeon in the network that's only done a little over 350 robotic operations. I was able to get intouch w/ an international surgeon that has done over 5000 robotic operations located in NY. I needed to cancel my Las Vegas scheduled procedure so I can do the procedure in NY and doing so I received a letter from Dr Zapinsky stating "Please be advised that I will no longer be able to provide medical care for your urological problems. I would suggest that you contact Clark County Medical Association for a list of urologists should you need further care" Whats more important my well being or your POCKET. I need to have someone in Vegas after I get the surgery and do not understand that I have been dropped because I needed to go to the best. You as a professional should work with Dr. Samadi as I will be living in Vegas and need a urologist. It is definitely is not about my well being. POOR PROFESSIONALISM.

|  Terrible Experience!  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Male with prostate cancer...after an hour wait beyond appt time, this "Doctor" Zapinsky walked in the room, never introduced himself, very unprofessional, cursed several times because it's just part of his everyday speaking. Couldn't get my husband and me out of his room fast enough. Left the office totally discouraged and in more distress than before we entered. :(

Feb 3rd, 2012

This doctor did not perform the necessary procedure on my relative which lead to him needing further care and surgery. I beleive this doctor does not have the knowledge or background to care for patients. He also recommended and performed an unnecessary surgery while a easier and more beneficial alternative was available. I believe this doctor should not be allowed to continue to practice.

Jan 31st, 2012

I've been his patient for more than 15 years; and find him to be caring, professional, and current on new procedures and knowledgeable in new developments in urology

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

After seeing several Urolgist in the Las Vegas area I was so excited to be reffered to Dr Zapinsky from St Rose Hospital. I aclled to make an appointment wich was available 3 days for my call (that in itself was a major accomplishment from my experiences. I was again surprised they day of the visit when I was greeted professionally and the front desk seem very honest in the fact they appreciated me choosing to see Las Vgeas Urology. The Dr was great, took the time to tell me his thoughts and develop a plan of treatment and testing. After the waiting period for the test to be approved by the insurance company everything went very quickly and comfortably. I was back on my feet 100% within 2 weeks. Tahnk you Dr. Zepinsky..your the best. B Johnson

Jul 11th, 2009

Initial visit by male with prostrate cancer-Rectal exam, OK......Was NOT asked for a urine sample and drove 3 miles back to his office to "give" sample on my own. Waited 14 days for PSA report. Have NEVER encounter a disorganized and front office staff as poor at this facility. Faxed and called to see if I could get a prescription for a medicine I had been taking for 5 years from urologist in another state-Told by staff their policy was phone messages could take up to 72 hours to be "returned"- that answer was against their own "written" printed office policy(not requests for a prescription)..Also was told that a prescription could take 72 hours to be filled. Asked to speak to doctor after fax and two phone calls but a "nasty" assistant reiterated office procedure incorrectly also(vs. "written printed policy").Finally I had signed a transfer of medical history from my former out of state doctor to this office(as soon as I arrived). On same phone call front office said they had NOT received records and were unable to locate my "authorization"....Same day on subsequent call I was told they found authorization. Result: I will fly to visit my my former urologist as as he is far more professional and office staff is courteous and efficient.

|  What a Guy!  |  show details
by LVCitizen on Mar 7th, 2009 on kudzu.com

You would be hard pressed to find a doctor who is more compassionate and mre caring than Dr. Zapinsky! When I was undergoing the preliminary tests for prostate cancer, he was strong for me and showed the utmost amount of compassion, with just the right amount of humor! He is an AMAZING human being! Thank you!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com