A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zawacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zawacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zawacki, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawacki graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zawacki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey K Zawacki MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Zawacki practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zawacki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zawacki practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Berwyn Surgeons.