A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitung
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitung graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Zeitung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zeitung practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Santee, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.