A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFFREY ZEITUNG:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFFREY ZEITUNG is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFFREY ZEITUNG, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. ZEITUNG graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. ZEITUNG has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ZEITUNG accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JEFFREY ZEITUNG practice?
Dr. JEFFREY ZEITUNG practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.