Dr. JEFFREY C ZERBY MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFFREY ZERBY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFFREY ZERBY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFFREY ZERBY, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. ZERBY graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. ZERBY has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ZERBY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JEFFREY C. ZERBY practice?
Dr. JEFFREY ZERBY practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.