A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zerby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zerby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zerby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerby graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zerby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zerby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Zerby practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Zerby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.