A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zerin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zerin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Zerin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Zerin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zerin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zerin practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Radiologists.