A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zerin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zerin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zerin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zerin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Zerin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Zerin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zerin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zerin practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Radiologists.