A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheutlin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zheutlin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Zheutlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Zheutlin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.