A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zheutlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheutlin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zheutlin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zheutlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans