A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zimm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimm
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zimm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zimm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimm graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Med Ctr
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Luke Zimm MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Zimm practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zimm has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Zimm practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.