Overall Review

November 30th, 2016
Dr Zimm was very kind, polite and helpful. Highly recommend him.

August 31st, 2016
Very good initial visit, tentative and provided good explanations.

August 3rd, 2016
great Dr., great staff

July 11th, 2016
He is awesome, takes the time to answer all questions.

March 31st, 2016
my results where amazing

February 22nd, 2016
Cataract surgery results not as promised even with followup procedures. Office run like a production line but with very long wait times often over an hour before you actually see staff let alone dr. Dr. spends little time himself. Has an "attitude"...doesn't care patients have to wait so long when I asked him about that.

August 27th, 2015
Dr Zimmerman
My husband and I both had cataract surgery. We are very pleased with the results. Dr Zimm was wonderful. He is very soft spoken and makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend him to all my friends.

July 6th, 2015
torn retina
Finally I'm writing about my experience with Dr Zimm. During the cataract procedure on my first eye, it felt like he put his thumb in my eye. My eye was bloody for a week. Being my first experience, I thought the pain was typical so asked for more anesthesia for the right eye. Everything went smoothly. Six months after my surgery I experienced black dots and flashing lights in my left eye. I consulted Dr Zimm and he said it was Vitreous detachment and to see an ophthalmologist during our travels out of state. The ophthalmologist immediately referred me to a retina specialist who diagnosed a torn retina. It took 47 zaps of a later to cauterize my left eye. I now have very blurry vision in that eye. Even a "good" doc can make mistakes but research your choice more carefully than I.

March 6th, 2015
BAD experience
So sorry I did not read his reviews BEFORE I went to him, I asked him if my cataracts were ripe for surgery, his answer was " do you want to see better " now what do you think my answer was. OF COURSE I want to see better. I was supposed to get mono vision ( which is what I had at the time ) because he put the WRONG lens in my left eye, I ended up with 20/85 vision in the left eye. I tried several contact lens to correct the left eye, to no avail I ended up with another procedure that cost me $500.00 out of my pocket and I STILL don't have good vision in the left eye, which causes poor vision in both eyes.

March 1st, 2015
HAD NO CATARACT AND LOST SIGHT AFTER SURGERY
I went in for a routine annual exam in 2009. I was told by this "Dr." that I had cataracts. I am now legally blind in my left eye. Now struggling to keep the sight in my right eye. By the way, after seeing another Dr., I didn't have a cataract in the first place.This guy should ave his license removed. He's not fit to touch or do surgery on anyone. His bedside manner is AWFUL and I didn't receive even a phone call from him to show any concern whatsoever.. The WORST experience of my life.

February 10th, 2015
Stay Away!
I went in with a moderate pain in my eye which caused me to be unable to wear my contacts. Dr. Zimm was 1.5 hours late arriving to the office and didn't even look at me when I walked into the exam room. Once seen, he suggested swabbing the eye in case there was something under the eyelid. I was told it would not hurt--lies! He continued with the procedure even after I yelled several times about how painful it was. I left the office in excruciating pain which lasted for almost 4 days. The drops he prescribed "to try" seem to be helping, however his bedside manner is terrible and you should never leave a Dr.'s office in far more pain then when you arrived. I will never return to Dr. Zimm and will persuade others to steer clear. One positive, the other staff in the office were very polite and helpful.

December 11th, 2014
Still cannot see after cataract surgery
I would give no stars for his manners. Short, sarcastic, uncaring!