Dr. Jeffrey Alan Zlotnick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zlotnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zlotnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zlotnick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotnick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zlotnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Zlotnick practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Zlotnick practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians, Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors, Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Bethlehem Surgeons, Bethlehem Physiatrists, Bethlehem Urgent Care Centers, and Bethlehem Neurologists.