A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zuckerman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Zuckerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Powell Valley Hospital - CAH
- Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Zuckerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zuckerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Zuckerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Powell, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Fairbanks, AK and Mount Vernon, WA.
See Powell Radiologists.