Dr. Jeffrey Zuravleff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 2nd, 2016
Impolite
Dr. Zuraleff injected medical Botox in my eye area. It was my first visit with him. I tried to communicate my God and bad experiences with other practitioners, but he did not want to hear about anything that had been done, good or bad. He was confident he could deliver positive results, which he did not do. He made my smile look awkward, and only partially addressed the problem I came to treat. I scheduled a follow up appointment to resolve what remained, and I was told they would have to contact my insurance co. My face hurts, I've called his office 3~4 times to see if they called my insurance for further injections to paralyze the muscle that was left, and now it's the labor day weekend and haven't heard from them. I called my insurance, and they said they had not heard from his office office at ALL. I've been waiting ALL week, and they haven't even called my insurance company despite my communicated discomfort. Pretty upsetting!! I Don't recommend this guy~

August 25th, 2015
Consultation
I recently visited Dr Z's office and found his staff very courteous and helpful. When speaking to Dr Z, he was very caring and knowledgable, and looking out for my best interest. He spent adequate time with me, not rushing to next patient or pushing me to make a decision. I was very impressed with my consultation.

May 22nd, 2015
Eye dr.
Abrupt and arrogant

August 9th, 2012
Dr. Z is a wonder person all around