A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Zweig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zweig, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zweig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence Zweig MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Zweig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Zweig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.