Some ratings provided by DrScore.
great doctor and staff show details great doctor and staff
by Courtney Faucett on Apr 22nd, 2015

Love this office and the people working there. I wish I didn't have to move.

unprofessional staff show details unprofessional staff
by janis chance on Dec 11th, 2014

Accepted my insurance card as payment...6 months later they slam me with a huge bill...beware....rude staff....unprofessional

Started out well....but show details Started out well....but
by flossymae on Jul 14th, 2014

I think Dr Zweig is a very compassinate Dr Zweig is a very caring and compassionate man...but we did not not commuicate evidently as I chose not to have surgery for a number of reason. His staff is rude and aggressive that was a big negative for me.

Very compassionate ! show details Very compassionate !
by Q on Oct 11th, 2013

I HAD TO HAVE EMERGENCY SURGERY AND WAS VERY NERVOUS...DR ZWEIG EXPLAINED THINGS TO ME & SET MY MIND AT EASE.

Feb 16th, 2013

Dr. Zweig delivered my babies 30 yrs ago---time has flown by but he was awesome!!!

Nov 27th, 2010

I think Dr. Zweig is awesome. I agree that not all his nurses are the most polite but he is awesome. He had me laughing in the middle of labor. He loves to joke and have a good time but he knows his stuff when it comes to havin babies. He loves to talkto his patients as long as they need him for, even if he has 17 other clients waiting. He wants to make sure you get the questions you have answered.

Dec 22nd, 2009

Very good doctor. would refer him to anyone who is looking for a obgyn doctor. he is very funny but serious about what he does.

by Tiffani Uplinger on Sep 11th, 2009

Wonderful doctor I will go back for every pregnancy and any gynocoligical issues

office staff and nurse show details office staff and nurse
Aug 20th, 2009

i had a very bad experience at this office. dr. zweig put me on paxil (for depression) during one of my visits and after i started it i started to have severe side affects and when i called the office i was told by his nurse that i would need to go to another dr. they didnt handle those things. well i feel like if a dr. prescribes you medication they should be there to follow up not just leave you hanging while trying to find another dr. also i missed an appt. and one of his office staff called was very rude sorry dr. zweig is probably a good dr. but he needs a more professional nurse who is not so rude and a better office staff who know how to handle the patients.this was the worst experience i have ever had with a doctor.