A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwicker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Zwicker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwicker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Zwicker practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Gynecology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Boston Pathologists.