A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwicker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Zwicker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey I Zwicker MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey I. Zwicker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Zwicker practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Hematologists.