A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffreys Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffreys Albright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffreys Albright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Albright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffreys D. Albright practice?
Dr. Jeffreys Albright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Gresham Surgeons.