Learn more about Dr. Jeffreys Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffreys Albright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albright
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffreys Albright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffreys D Albright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffreys D. Albright practice?
- Dr. Jeffreys Albright has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffreys Albright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Orthopedic Surgeons.