A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffreys Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffreys Albright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffreys Albright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffreys D Albright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffreys D. Albright practice?
- Dr. Jeffreys Albright has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffreys Albright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Orthopedic Surgeons.