Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrie Felter
Dr. Jeffrie Felter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Felter is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown and UNM Hospital (Univ of NM). He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrie Felter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jeffrie Felter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Thomas Grace
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi47
Dr. Rosalind Epstein
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi32
Dr. Robert Benson
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.86 mi47