A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrie Kamean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrie Kamean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrie Kamean, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamean graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kamean has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrie L Kamean MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrie L. Kamean practice?
- Dr. Jeffrie Kamean has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrie Kamean practices Gastroenterology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Gastroenterologists.