A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Brace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brace
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Brace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Alan Brace DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry A. Brace practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Brace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Brace practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Weatherford Radiologists.