Dr. Jeffry Altomare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Altomare?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Altomare?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2014

GREAT!!!

This is BY FAR the best doctor I have every visited. We started going to a different physician in the same practice with my daughter, but changed to Dr. Altomare after 6 months. Best decision we ever made! He answers all the questions we have and spends as much time as needed in the exam room, never rushes. Every advise he has given us has worked. When my second daughter is born - I will not be taking her to see anyone else!

June 26th, 2012

Dr. Altomare is GREAT! He always expresses care with each of my children. I've been using him since my son was born 6 years ago and my daughter as well and I'm been very pleased with Dr. Altomare.

May 2nd, 2011

Brilliant Physician!

Dr. Altomare is a brilliant physician; from the time our son was born we have been seeing Dr. Altomare and he has always encouraged us (the parents) to be pro-active and trust in our judgment. He has a very calming mannerism and demeanor, he never gets overexcited or temperamental. My son loves visiting the Doctor (how strange) and speaks very highly of Dr. Altomare. His advise is always spot-on and recommendations are worthwhile. You can't get much better than this Doctor.

October 20th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

He is an awesome Dr. My kids love him and can't wait to go see him! The staff are very nice and never have a problem helping you in any way. Highly recommend him. He always takes the time to listen and answer any questions you have!!

February 17th, 2010

Excellent Ped's Doctor

I really love this Doctor he's awesome with my kids and they love him!! He listen to you if your concerned about anything regarding your children. He's very concerned and passionate about his patients also.

July 9th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Altomare for 3 years. He is very courteous, kind and soft spoken. My kids love him. His nurses are the best!

May 15th, 2015