A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Brand, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Brand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Beryl Brand MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry B. Brand practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Brand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Brand practices Anesthesiology near Westwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Westwood Anesthesiologists.