A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Garner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Garner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Lee Garner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry L. Garner practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Garner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Garner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.