Dr. Jeffry Gerber Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Gerber?

Bad Office Staff

Posted on June 7th, 2017

I was just advised by Meredith ( who says she is the office manager), that she " could not spend anymore time" on getting me my most recent lab results. I have requested them several times and was told today that Dr Gerber's office staff did not have time to assist me. I then asked for a call back from Dr Gerber and she said that was not possible. Meredith was rude and interrupted me multiple times, she offered no assistance to me, and made it clear she was done with me. How is it that I can't get information about my health from my doctors office AND they don't have time to assist me AND they treat people so poorly? If this is how the practice is run, please make sure you seek healthcare elsewhere.

Lifesavers!

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Went through many doctors before I found one that would listen when I told them the only thing that was improving my condition was food. Not only did they listen and believe me, they knew what extra things to test for to help me along. I had changed my diet out of my own research and finally saw improvement, they helped me learn more and knew specific things I could do in my lifestyle and diet to cater specifically to my illness, Hashimoto's, traditional hormonal treatments has only made me feel worse, but this office brought me the rest of the way to health! I'm in total remission, and have no need for hormone supplements. They are truly knowledgeble in locating the SOURCE of illness and addressing it just for you. They don't recommend a one size fits all approach. If you're willing to do your part, they can help you get better for real, not just help you mask the symptoms with meds. I can't recommend them enough!

Does not stick to the issues

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I just don't like this doctor. I came in as sick as a dog and what does Denver's diet doctor say? He say's I was concerned about my weight. It does not matter what you are going through, he will try to put you on a diet. He will also write that you are the one with weight issues . He will try to sell you his line of products. My new doctor ordered the records and asked if I had any eating disorder and then told me about the notes. Wow

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your encounter. I find it disappointing that you didn't contact me directly prior to writing this review.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I have never had a problem with Dr Gerber and his staff. I have been rather healthy and see him when I need a physical.

Great doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr and staff are great. Their office is small and personalized. They were able to get me in right away. Dr Gerber listens and cares. I would reccomend his office to anyone.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

He is very interested in getting to know his patients & very easy to talk to.

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Seemed very disinterested in my health and more interested in dismissing my injury as non-work related. He did not examine me, review the x-rays performed by a specialist, give me advice on how to treat my injury, or even ask me how it occured. I was not interested in filing workers comp to start with, but my employer insisted. All he did was delay my ability to seek professional care from a doctor who actaully cared about my health and recovery. In my opinion, he did not fulfill his duties as a physician, however he was polite and courteous.

Doctor's Response

Unfortunately workmens' comp has limitations and if the injury is determined to be non-work related I am unable to provide care. We would always refer you back to your primary care doctor.

Posted on August 24th, 2017