Dr. Jeffry Gerber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 1st, 2016
Lifesavers!
Went through many doctors before I found one that would listen when I told them the only thing that was improving my condition was food. Not only did they listen and believe me, they knew what extra things to test for to help me along. I had changed my diet out of my own research and finally saw improvement, they helped me learn more and knew specific things I could do in my lifestyle and diet to cater specifically to my illness, Hashimoto's, traditional hormonal treatments has only made me feel worse, but this office brought me the rest of the way to health! I'm in total remission, and have no need for hormone supplements. They are truly knowledgeble in locating the SOURCE of illness and addressing it just for you. They don't recommend a one size fits all approach. If you're willing to do your part, they can help you get better for real, not just help you mask the symptoms with meds. I can't recommend them enough!

August 5th, 2015
Does not stick to the issues
I just don't like this doctor. I came in as sick as a dog and what does Denver's diet doctor say? He say's I was concerned about my weight. It does not matter what you are going through, he will try to put you on a diet. He will also write that you are the one with weight issues . He will try to sell you his line of products. My new doctor ordered the records and asked if I had any eating disorder and then told me about the notes. Wow

March 12th, 2015
I have never had a problem with Dr Gerber and his staff. I have been rather healthy and see him when I need a physical.

April 11th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr and staff are great. Their office is small and personalized. They were able to get me in right away. Dr Gerber listens and cares. I would reccomend his office to anyone.

March 9th, 2011
He is very interested in getting to know his patients & very easy to talk to.

February 21st, 2011
Seemed very disinterested in my health and more interested in dismissing my injury as non-work related. He did not examine me, review the x-rays performed by a specialist, give me advice on how to treat my injury, or even ask me how it occured. I was not interested in filing workers comp to start with, but my employer insisted. All he did was delay my ability to seek professional care from a doctor who actaully cared about my health and recovery. In my opinion, he did not fulfill his duties as a physician, however he was polite and courteous.