Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffry Jones
Dr. Jeffry Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Stockton, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Doctors Medical Center and Doctors Hospital of Manteca. Dr. Jones has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffry Jones has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffry Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Navindra Ramdeen
Internal Medicine, Legal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi
Dr. Philip Poor
Sacramento, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Kyle Michaelis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi19