Dr. Jeffry Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Jones?

October 13th, 2017

Do not recommend this doctor

Dr. Jones oversaw my husband's treatment in Sutter's CVSICU unit for three weeks in 2016. While he struck me as competent, Dr. Jones is extremely condescending and, I believe, put the reputation of the hospital and the CVSICU above what was best for the patient (my husband) and his family. I was grieving too greatly to fill out a survey from the hospital when it arrived, otherwise I would have told them what kind of doctor they had on staff. I hope this review will save others the trauma we suffered.

December 4th, 2015

The Doctor is outstanding. First rate care.

July 29th, 2015

Excellent

Wonderful Doctor. Looks @ me. Is interested. Listens. Asks & Answers questions. Wise encouragement. Truly cares. Will do whatever medically possible to help. Trustworthy. Excellent staff, even under pressure.

July 3rd, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Jones took great care of me after my heart surgery. I have terrible lungs, and after he helped me out during my recovery, things went much better than I anticipated. He has great bedside manner and is really good at what he does. While I was in the hospital, every staff member I talked to had nothing but good things to say and that I was lucky to have him taking care of me.

May 20th, 2014

Extremely rude MA, Marissa in Dr Jeffry Jones office

I've never been so rudely treated by a medical staff in all my life. My dad is and has been in excruciating pain for a month and has had to talk to this MA several times. She has been rude and full of excuses. I plan to complain to her superior as this is unacceptable in her line of work. Very disappointing! Especially since she's the only one we seem to be able to talk to and wait days before hearing anything back. Dr. Jeffry's is a wonderful Dr., just needs a new MA with compassion and professionalism.

September 27th, 2013

Who are they kidding?

During my initial appointment, the good dr. spent less than 5 minutes with me before turning me over to his physician's assistant; I was, however, charged the highest amount of the range I was given to expect for the appointment. I have been back to the office two additional times and have never seen the man again. Still paying top dollar however. Neither he nor his assistant came up with a plausible reason for my sleep issues, even with several previous sleep tests in hand, and simply prescribed a medication that costs $530 per month, which I cannot afford. I did not get any impression that either of them particularly cared about me or my issues; I am simply a potential income stream, and, since I do not have health insurance, not a promising income stream, at that. My sleep doctor in another city treated me with respect, never passed me off to an assistant, and genuinely cared about trying to resolve my sleep problems. Frankly, I won't return. I've already paid a lot of money, and am no closer to discovering the cause of my problems. Meanwhile, I continue to fall asleep driving, so I cannot drive any distances, and I continue to be totally exhausted, regardless of the amount of sleep I get. The lowest score allowed on this survey for any of the areas was one star. As far as I am concerned, Dr. Jones did not rate even that much in Bedside Manner (he said hello and never looked at me or addressed me again during the 5 whole minutes he gave me); same goes for Spends Time with Me; he doesn't, at all. And there has never been any follow up after a visit. For that treatment I had to wait almost three months to get in to see him? THanks for nothing.

November 22nd, 2011

Compassionate and Caring

My husband has been seeing Dr. Jones for many years now and I can't say enough about him or his staff. They are always there when I need them. Over the past year and half my husband has been in the hospital many times, Dr. Jones has always been there for us and always telling us exactly what's happening. Words cannot express what a great, compassionate and caring doctor he is. I would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone who needed a doctor in his field.

June 17th, 2011

This doctor is A+

I had a severe problem which Dr. Jones gave his concentrated attention. He took care of me with respect, solved the problem and of my network of doctors is my undisputed favorite.

January 24th, 2011

Great bedside manner, long wait times

I've gone to Dr. Jones for over a year now. I look forward to my visits as he and Sierra are friendly, informative and pleasant. The only downside to this Dr. and his office is that 5 out of 7 visits I've had over an hours wait to see the doctor. However, once my appointment begins, he never makes me feel rushed or that he's trying to process numbers through his office. He takes the time to talk to me and get whatever information I need to relay.

August 5th, 2010

Lack of Knowledge of Infectious Disease

I went to Dr. Jones because of a systemic fungal infection. I thought he was an infectious disease doctor. I didn't realize until today that he does not have a certificate in infectious disease. Don't waste your time on him. He lacks the knowledge for this specialty, takes very bad notes and will tell you you are delusional if he can't figure it out. No use being sick and being insulted too.

September 6th, 2017