A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. King has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Thomas King MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry T. King practice?
- Dr. Jeffry King has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffry King practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Infectious Disease Doctors.