Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffry King
Dr. Jeffry King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co and Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffry King has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffry King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Deborah Sculco
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi25
Dr. Bobby Wooten
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi34
Dr. S Mccachren
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi38