A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Klugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Klugman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klugman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klugman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Klugman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Klugman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry R Klugman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry R. Klugman practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Klugman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffry Klugman practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.