A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Klugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Klugman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Klugman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Klugman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry R Klugman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry R. Klugman practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Klugman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Klugman practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.