Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I felt violated by this doctor who is unprofessional show details I felt violated by this doctor who is unprofessional
Apr 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr Menzner for a knee replacement. I found him to be very rude, condescending, and arrogant. He called me a liar and he yelled at me loud enough that people in the other rooms could hear. He was very loud. I felt attacked and disrespected to the point of feeling violated. I would expect to feel safe and cared for by a medical professional but instead I felt threatened and abandoned. I believe he was proficient in his surgical skills but his direct patient face to face care is sorely lacking.

Jan 28th, 2013

I had a hip replacement with this dr and i am very pleased with him. I my new hip is doing very very good. Thankyou dr. Menzner!!

A happy post operative patient from 2002 show details A happy post operative patient from 2002
Oct 16th, 2011

In January of 2002, I was walking to my truck when I slipped on wet gravel, dislocating my right ankle, and breaking both lower leg bones in the same leg. Dr. Menzner performed an ORIF, and my recovery was excellent. It is nearly 10 years later, and I still am very satisfied with the results. This past summer, I ran my first 5k ever and the leg didn't give me any trouble.

by Don Weber on Dec 25th, 2009

He is a very capable surgeon. As a bone cancer patient I was referred to him to perform a blow knee amputation, then one year later another tumer in the opposite leg required a partial femur bone , and hip joint replacement. He was able to perform that surgery which saved my leg. He is a very driven person, and has earned the reputation as the "go to guy" for orthopedic related tumors for Southern Idaho. My only complaint is the too long waits in lobby.

Dr. Menzner show details Dr. Menzner
by Ed Smith on Jun 26th, 2008

I can't say enough about the care I received from the Hip and Knee Center and Dr. Menzner's team