A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirofsky
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pirofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirofsky graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Pirofsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry G Pirofsky DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry G. Pirofsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL.
See Montgomery Physiatrists.