A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirofsky graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Pirofsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry G Pirofsky DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry G. Pirofsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Pirofsky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dadeville, AL.
See Montgomery Physiatrists.