A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potash
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Potash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Potash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Potash has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Brian Potash MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry B. Potash practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Potash has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffry Potash practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Internists and Brattleboro Gastroenterologists.