A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Rocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Rocker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rocker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rocker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffry F. Rocker practice?
Dr. Jeffry Rocker practices Family Medicine near Oviedo, FL.
See Oviedo Family Physicians.