A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Rocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Rocker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rocker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry F Rocker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry F. Rocker practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Rocker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Rocker practices Family Medicine near Oviedo, FL.
See Oviedo Primary Care Doctors.