A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Rocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Rocker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rocker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry F Rocker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry F. Rocker practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Rocker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffry Rocker practices Family Medicine near Oviedo, FL.
See Oviedo Family Physicians.