Dr. Jeffry Rocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry Rocker?

April 8th, 2016

Very satisfied Patiend from Ohio

Have had this Dr.for years of my from Ohio to Florida and always the same Curtsy I can expect every visit,just like family understands found things if he hadn't I wouldn't be here to talk about it....

August 13th, 2015

Great service. Solid Doctor with experience, and shows concern. Amazing in this day and age to find someone who listens and sincerely cares about your medical condition. Uses intergraded method of referral to address medical problems, yet stays informed as your Doctor.

June 29th, 2015

Amazing team!! I feel blessed I found them!!

June 24th, 2015

I really like Dr.Rocker. very experienced and always kind to me. I get in on time. BIG reason why I go to his office.

October 20th, 2014

I will never visit this office again

Absolutely rude. Worst experience ever. A patient should never have a misunderstanding about their visit before AND after they were seen by a nurse practitioner. Already filed a complaint with my insurance about this provider.

April 15th, 2014

Accurate and Personable over 15 years for us...

My family has been coming here since the over 15 years. They have always been great listeners, as to truly identify the problem. It's going to be hard to find a Dr. like Dr. Rocker in Pa.

April 18th, 2012

Best Doctor I have found in 20 plus years,And I am a complicated case with multiple health issues. So very rare to find a doctor so compassionate to his patients.

June 28th, 2011

He's great!

As a nurse myself, I have always enjoyed Dr. Rocker and his staff. He always listens to my needs and helps figure out the problem. Everyone is nice at the office and it is a simple in and out appt. He has been our family doctor for 6 years now and I only have good things to say.

June 21st, 2011

Tennis Professional

Dr J has always treated me with respect. I've been a patient for over 20 yrs. Always has addressed and tended to my specific problems. Courteous, cordial,personal, and always professional. I would recommend Dr J to anyone looking for not just a Dr, but a Dr that cares. Thanks Jeff for all that you have done for me over the years.

September 20th, 2009

Don't try another doctor if you think you might change your mind

Dr. Rocker is very competent and personable. However, I was a bit disatisfied with the amount of time I got to actually speak with him and the fact that they no longer would file my insurance paperwork for my annual flu shot so, I decided to see if another doctor might be a better fit for my healthcare needs.To make a long story short, I did not like the doctor I tried and figured I'd just go back to Rocker & live with the drawbacks since I was mostly satisfied and it seems that every practice has it's 'issues'. Much to my surprise I was told that I could not come back because it is their policy that once you leave, they don't take you back. (It might have been nice to know that policy BEFORE I decided to try someone else.) I was made to feel like a traitor for daring to try to find the optimum health care situation for myself. So, here I am wondering how much he/they ever cared about me as their patient since they were so willing to let me go for such a trivial (IMO) reason.

May 19th, 2017