Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Rubin, Ankle, Foot, Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, and Shoulder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Rubin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry F. Rubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry F. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Rubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.