A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Schafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Schafer, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schafer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schafer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Ben Schafer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry B. Schafer practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Schafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Schafer practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Coronado, CA.
See Coronado Surgeons.