inactive

More than I expected!

August 22nd, 2015
Excellent Surgeon and Person

April 12th, 2015
caused nerve damage then abandoned patient

February 27th, 2013
Beware of this doctor. Worst bedside manner.

October 8th, 2012
First time experience is fantastic
Dr. Schafer and his staff are top notch. Explained the procedure thoroughly and answered all my questions. It's been almost a month after having smartlipo and almost healed. I can see major results. Most of the swelling has gone down. Only down side has been hardening of areas so it requires major massage. Is has been very easy to see the Dr. and staff for follow up appts. I would highly recommend New Image Cosmetic Surgery to anyone that needs it.

September 25th, 2012
Most Professional and Excellent Experience
Everything about my experience with New Image and Dr. Jeffry Schafer was outstanding. His staff are all very professional and caring. His work was superb. I could not be any happier with my new look, the treatment I received from his staff and the care they all gave me. I highly recommend Dr. Schafer and his staff at New Image to anyone who is even considering one of the many procedures they offer.

April 4th, 2012
Love my results
Was easy to get an appointment for consult but wait time for surgery was longer than I expected. Overall experience is excellent. He has tons of technology and experience. I looked great the very next day. At my appointment after my surgery, he was brief but the staff are knowledgeable and caring. I would definitely recommend.

November 2nd, 2011
Dr. Schafer is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. He performed smart-lipo on me last October. After almost a year of complaining about my hips being lumpy and uneven, I had to pay another $4300 to try to get my hips corrected. I am not sure what was dome because my hips are still lumpy and uneven. When Dr, Schafer finally saw me after 3 follow-up visits he said "but your stomach looks good". I wasn't even talking about my stomach area. Do your homework. Dr. Schafer is on probation with the Medical Board. I wish I would have known this before I gave him almost $10,000 and I still have lumpy, uneven hips!

September 5th, 2011
THANK YOU DR. Schafer!!!!!
I was so delighted with the results of the work Dr. Schaferdid on my face which included a "lower blepharoplasty" (sp?) and I have received so many compliments. However, since his work is so natural, everyone thinks I just got a new, great hair-do that makes me look years younger. Dr. Schaferwas so caring and patient with my thousands of questions. He always made me feel that I was very important and my concerns mattered. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.To everybody considering seeing Dr. Schafer: I am absolutely delighted with what he has done for me and can honestly say that he has changed my life!!! I would go out in a bikini TODAY....that is how confident I feel about the appearance of my previously deformed torso. PLEASE.....IF ANYONE OUT THERE has had a bad liposuction experience, make an appointment with Dr. Schafer. In my opinion....IF you can be improved, he's the man that can improve you. If he cannot,he will tell you. He is totally honest and to me that is worth everything.In the future, if I need anymore cosmetic work done (and obviously I will ) I will not hesitate to have Dr. Schaferwork his magic on me.

August 23rd, 2011
An excellent Doctor!!!
Dr. Schafer,I was pleased by your straightforward and honest approach. Everyone on your staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I am so satisfied with the results! I continue to exercise and eat follow your diet guidelines. I am so pleased with how natural the results look. I feel so happy when I look in the mirror. That is a feeling I've never had in my adult life. You have helped make me healthier in both body and mind. I feel so good about myself now. Thank You again!

April 29th, 2011
google this dr for medical malpractice and sanctions against him
People beware of this person. His license has been revoked by the state of CA but is currently on probation until 2013 for numerous medical practice violations. Also interesting that the past few months, so many DAILY postive reviews. This guy falsifies medical records, I wouldn't put it past him to post fake reveiws.