A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strohmyer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Strohmyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohmyer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Strohmyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Lynn Strohmyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry L. Strohmyer practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer practices Family Medicine near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Family Physicians.