A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strohmyer
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Strohmyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohmyer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Strohmyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Lynn Strohmyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry L. Strohmyer practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Strohmyer practices Family Medicine near Papillion, NE.
See Papillion Family Physicians.