A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Twidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Twidwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Twidwell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Twidwell graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Twidwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry J Twidwell MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry J. Twidwell practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Twidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Twidwell practices Urology near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Waconia Urologists.