A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Zern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Zern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Zern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zern graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffry Thomas Zern MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffry T. Zern practice?
- Dr. Jeffry Zern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffry Zern practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.