A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffry Zern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffry Zern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffry Zern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zern graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffry T. Zern practice?
Dr. Jeffry Zern practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.