A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefrey Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefrey Fishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefrey Fishman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefrey Ralphalan Fishman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jefrey R. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Jefrey Fishman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jefrey Fishman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Troy Plastic Surgeons and Troy Surgeons.