A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefrrey Meer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefrrey Meer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Meer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefrrey Alan Meer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jefrrey A. Meer practice?
- Dr. Jefrrey Meer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jefrrey Meer practices Internal Medicine near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Internists.