A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefry Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefry Rosen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefry H Rosen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jefry H. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Jefry Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jefry Rosen practices Otolaryngology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Otolaryngologists.