A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jegan Jabez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jegan Jabez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jegan Jabez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Jabez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 37 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jegan Jabez practice?
Dr. Jegan Jabez practices Internal Medicine near Berrien Springs, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Benton Harbor, MI.
See Berrien Springs Internists.