A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jehad Albataineh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jehad Albataineh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albataineh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jehad Albataineh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albataineh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Albataineh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jehad Ibrahim Albataineh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jehad I. Albataineh practice?
- Dr. Jehad Albataineh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jehad Albataineh practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.