Dr. Jehad Saliba MD Patient Reviews

February 14th, 2017
Staff is very irresponsable
I was a patient of Dr. Calabrese when I met Dr. Saliba. He is an amazing Dr. so I thought. His staff frightens me. I had Blood work drawn 3 times for the same thing 2 years agos and the same thing happened last year. They didnt with draw enough blood and i had to go back a second time. Then, I had a Mamo and Ultrasound done back in 2015 and I should have followed up in 6 months because there was an abnormality on Mamo. Drs. Salibas office told me I was fine and I didnt have to go back for a year. When I went back the following year, to my surprise the Imaging Center asked me when i had not come back for a 6 month follow up. I told them I never got notified by the Imaging center and the Dr. Salibas office told me I was fine. I was terrified to have my 2016 Mamo and Ultrasound down. Thank god everything was fine and there were no changes in test. I followed up calling Dr. Salibas office and spoke to the Office Manager. She was shocked to find out what happened and said she would speak to someone about the situation, however, no one, Not even Dr. Saliba called me back to find out what happened

March 17th, 2016
satisfied with doctor salibas performance as a doctor he is friendly and efficient and his staff is friendlyand helpful.

December 9th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner, courteous, caring, and excellent doctor. The best there is.

October 29th, 2015
Overrated
I went twice and both times he seemed to be just trying to get patients in and out without actually taking the time to explain things. Didn't feel welcomed at all. Would not recommend.

July 29th, 2011
Rated Among the Best
The office was busy and the waiting room was nearly full to capacity. The staff quickly acknowledged my concerns (insurance/parking/waiting time). Dr. Saliba was very professional and caring. All of my questions were answered and all required paperwork was completed. He is high recommended.

April 11th, 2011
Satisfied patient
Dr. Saliba is a caring and professional doctor. I just made him my primary and WILL definitely recommend to my friends and family.

February 14th, 2011
Helpful and caring
Just wanted to let everyone know that doctor Saliba is one of the best doc that i've ever had!

July 1st, 2010
I've been to plenty of doctors, never felt as comfortable as I did at Dr.Saliba office. He is a great man and doctor. The staff is also great!!!!!

April 8th, 2010
He is a great doctor. Always takes care of me and my family.I highly recommend him.

April 7th, 2010
Dr. Saliba is a doctor that actually cares about his patients. I was very sick and had seen other doctors, not one being able to help me. A friend of mine highly recommended Dr.Saliba so i called and not only saw me right away but helped me and had me better in no time. For anyone who really needs a caring, responsible, sincere, compassionate, and intelligent doctor, he is the doctor for you.

December 3rd, 2009
dr saliba is very caring person..

July 31st, 2009
excellent caring physician
Thorough Doctor with an excellent manner. He explains everything simply and clearly.