Dr. Jehan El-Bayoumi MD, FACP Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Washington, DC

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2012
She lacks scholarship for an academic. She consistently arrives late and you'll often be interrupted by her taking calls from her cellphone.

September 9th, 2011
Superb! Love her!
fter many years, we had to leave our beloved internist because he unexpectedly left our insurance plan.We hunted around for a new internist and went to see Dr. El-Bayoumi with some trepidation. We had been used to a small office and moving into a large practice was a big decision for us.We had tried out another internist and find her severely lacking in warmth and listening skills and were concerned we wouldn't find someone as medically good and as keen to listen to us and get to know us as people as our old internist.Both my husband and I are now only sorry that we didn't find Dr. El-Bayoumi sooner. What do we love? She's an excellent listener. She is warm and wonderfully empathetic. Her intake physical is the most thorough I have ever had. She is well-connected to outstanding professionals both inside Medical Faculty Associates and around DC. She takes the time she needs to with each of us. She was clearly very busy when we went in to see her and yet she didn't rush us at all. She knows her stuff medically and doesn't just prescribe something because a patient heard marketing about a particular drug.I was also impressed with the electronic medical records system. I had just seen one of my oncologists at Sibley the day before and the records of that visit were in Dr. El-Bayoumi's system.I don't believe she is taking new patients now, but if you can get in, do NOT hesitate.

May 16th, 2016