Learn more about Dr. Jehangir Pirzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jehangir Pirzada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirzada
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pirzada Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirzada graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pirzada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jehangir Pirzada DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jehangir Pirzada practice?
- Dr. Jehangir Pirzada has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jehangir Pirzada practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Pontiac Emergency Physicians and Pontiac Primary Care Doctors.