A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jehangir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jehangir Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Rao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jehangir N Rao MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jehangir N. Rao practice?
- Dr. Jehangir Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jehangir Rao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Gastroenterologists.