A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jehangir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jehangir Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Rao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jehangir N Rao MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jehangir N. Rao practice?
- Dr. Jehangir Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jehangir Rao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Gastroenterologists.