A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jehangir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jehangir Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Rao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jehangir Narioshang Rao MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jehangir N. Rao practice?
- Dr. Jehangir Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jehangir Rao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Gastroenterologists.