Dr. Jehanzeb Qureshi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Waynesboro, PA

3.9

April 11th, 2012
" If I'd of had high blood pressure he could've helped"
Been about 6 yr.s since I was there. ( was in serious vehicle accident in 2005 Dr. Q. Was my primary care Phys. For about 5 yr.s prior. Due to untimely care.. I was on my own finding spec .Dr.s..MRI,Catscans,X-Rays.Etc.Hag.hospital Dr.s ,surg.,Radi.,STAFF.Were all.great.Was there about 3 wk.s .TOO Little,To Late! (Felt more like I was making Car tuneup App.with RN/ secretary, than a dr App.,Nasty ! Ps. Gettysburg has BEST pain clinic in Tri. State Area without any doubt !! Permanent neck,shoulder,back injury. I Get tired of Dr.s asking me why I wasn't sent to have this or that "set", immediately.

January 26th, 2010
Nursing Home Stay
My mother in law was in a nursing home for several months this fall. Dr Qureshi,her primary care doctor, visited her regularly and made her feel that he really cared about her and her circumstances. Whenever the nurses needed to get an order from him, he was very timely in his responses, even on a weekend, in one case. His office visists are on time and the staff is helpful. When we have needed help from Dr Qureshi at times other than regular visits, they have been very accommodating. I would highly recommmend this practice.