Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jei-Po Chen
Dr. Jei-Po Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with San Antonio Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jei-Po Chen has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Jei-Po Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Dr. Thuy Nguyen
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.19 mi13
Dr. Donald Kurth Jr
Family Medicine, General Practice
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.19 mi42
Dr. Dexter Bartholomew
Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.19 mi7