Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Great doc, well-informed and really cares about her patients. Highly recommend, and I'm picky! :)

March 11th, 2016
Greatest Doctor in Flower Mound TX
I have been a patient for over 10 yrs. I love this doctor. She listens to my complaints and gives excellent feedback. I've never felt rushed or discounted about any of my medical complaints. She is wonderful!

August 21st, 2015
Fantastic Doctor
Doctor Bucan has been my primary physician for the past 13 years. I am 66 years old and have lived in over 5 major metropolitan cities and have never found a doctor as concerned, compassionate and medical adviser any where I have lived. She is wonderful without exception. In my view she has saved and lengthened my life . Hopefully I will be her patient until I die, because I know with her my exceptional health and well being is secured.

February 19th, 2015
Bartonville Resident
Spends time discussing the issues and looking for solutions. Willing to adjust med's and consider alternatives. Talks with you not at you.

February 19th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Bucan for about 13 years. She is a wonderful, caring, educated, up-to-date internist who cares for all her patients. She spends a lot of time with me each time I come in, and makes me feel as if I am talking to a friend, not just a doctor. Hence sometimes there is a long wait, but she is worth it. If you really want a doctor who listens to you, checks out your symptoms and doesn't prescribe unnecessary medications or procedures, she's your doctor. Unfortunately, there are many of us and only one of her, so be flexible when you schedule if it's not an emergency as sometimes she runs a bit behind, but again, she is worth every minute of the wait.

October 18th, 2012
Horrible staff and Dr. Bucan is even worse!!!!!
Took three weeks to get an appointment. At the appointmnet I waited 1 hour in the office and then 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room. Once Dr. Bucan did come in, she aksed a few(2 to be exact) questions and immeadialty said there isnt anyting I can do for you. She didnt offer any advise, another specialist or anything. Her only rersponse was that there isnt anything I can do to help you.

September 10th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor Needs Better Clerical Staff
Dr. Bucan is a very nice person and apparently a very good doctor. She takes all the time you need or want with you. She is very through and very friendly as opposed to just being only professional. My physicals are and feel like they are complete.Her office (not nursing) staff is abominable. I am writing this as I wait on the phone for her nurse to discuss a prescription. The girl comes on the line and says Connie, Dr. Bucans nurse. Is unavailable and hangs up before I can say anything. This is how they normally handle patients in person as well.I came to Dr. Bucan after my last internist retired. I dont want to find another doctor but her office staff may force me to and I will not like that.

September 8th, 2011
wonderful doctor
Have been with Dr. Bucan for many years. She is very knowledgeable and always up on the latest research and medications, etc. Have referred her to others, all of whom have been also very pleased with her. Downside: Frequently have to wait several days for appt. Most office staff is very nice.

August 23rd, 2011
I have been with Dr. Bucan for many years. I used to be able to get same day appts. and waited maybe 10 min. total to see her. Now she has so many patients that there is no way to get same day appt. unless someone cancels and the wait time is way to long. My last appt. I waited 40 min. The one thing I like most about her is she does take her time and listens to you. (hence the long wait time)

July 12th, 2011
Doctor who Cares
Dr. Bucan is very caring doctor that takes time to listen carefully and answers all questions thoroughly and cares about her patients. Her nurse Connie is professional and caring.

June 28th, 2011
Caring Dr. that acts as if I am her only patient.
Dr. Bucan takes the time to listen to my problems. She is very caring and does not require me to come in for small complaints if she has seen me recently. She has a wonderful bedside manner. Her nurse, Connie, is helpful and professional, but sweet. Dr. Bucan is understanding of my finances and offers appropriate samples to see if I can tolerate the presc. prior to purchasing.

June 18th, 2010