Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bartonville Resident show details Bartonville Resident
Feb 19th, 2015

Spends time discussing the issues and looking for solutions. Willing to adjust med's and consider alternatives. Talks with you not at you.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Laurie on Feb 19th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bucan for about 13 years. She is a wonderful, caring, educated, up-to-date internist who cares for all her patients. She spends a lot of time with me each time I come in, and makes me feel as if I am talking to a friend, not just a doctor. Hence sometimes there is a long wait, but she is worth it. If you really want a doctor who listens to you, checks out your symptoms and doesn't prescribe unnecessary medications or procedures, she's your doctor. Unfortunately, there are many of us and only one of her, so be flexible when you schedule if it's not an emergency as sometimes she runs a bit behind, but again, she is worth every minute of the wait.

Horrible staff and Dr. Bucan is even worse!!!!! show details Horrible staff and Dr. Bucan is even worse!!!!!
Oct 18th, 2012

Took three weeks to get an appointment. At the appointmnet I waited 1 hour in the office and then 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room. Once Dr. Bucan did come in, she aksed a few(2 to be exact) questions and immeadialty said there isnt anyting I can do for you. She didnt offer any advise, another specialist or anything. Her only rersponse was that there isnt anything I can do to help you.

Wonderful Doctor Needs Better Clerical Staff show details Wonderful Doctor Needs Better Clerical Staff
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Bucan is a very nice person and apparently a very good doctor. She takes all the time you need or want with you. She is very through and very friendly as opposed to just being only professional. My physicals are and feel like they are complete.Her office (not nursing) staff is abominable. I am writing this as I wait on the phone for her nurse to discuss a prescription. The girl comes on the line and says Connie, Dr. Bucans nurse. Is unavailable and hangs up before I can say anything. This is how they normally handle patients in person as well.I came to Dr. Bucan after my last internist retired. I dont want to find another doctor but her office staff may force me to and I will not like that.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Sep 8th, 2011

Have been with Dr. Bucan for many years. She is very knowledgeable and always up on the latest research and medications, etc. Have referred her to others, all of whom have been also very pleased with her. Downside: Frequently have to wait several days for appt. Most office staff is very nice.

Aug 23rd, 2011

I have been with Dr. Bucan for many years. I used to be able to get same day appts. and waited maybe 10 min. total to see her. Now she has so many patients that there is no way to get same day appt. unless someone cancels and the wait time is way to long. My last appt. I waited 40 min. The one thing I like most about her is she does take her time and listens to you. (hence the long wait time)

Doctor who Cares show details Doctor who Cares
Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Bucan is very caring doctor that takes time to listen carefully and answers all questions thoroughly and cares about her patients. Her nurse Connie is professional and caring.

Caring Dr. that acts as if I am her only patient. show details Caring Dr. that acts as if I am her only patient.
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Bucan takes the time to listen to my problems. She is very caring and does not require me to come in for small complaints if she has seen me recently. She has a wonderful bedside manner. Her nurse, Connie, is helpful and professional, but sweet. Dr. Bucan is understanding of my finances and offers appropriate samples to see if I can tolerate the presc. prior to purchasing.

Health Care Professional show details Health Care Professional
by MK on Jun 18th, 2010

New Pateient - great experience with doctor and office staff

by M. Dominguez, Highland Village on Mar 16th, 2009

Great doctor who listens well and is very accurate in diagnosis of problem. Would recommend her highly