Dr. Jelena Bucan-Kurepa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jelena Bucan-Kurepa?

Terrible follow up care from nurses

Posted on June 8th, 2017

This doctor is a good but a nurse will never call you back unless you call repeatedly with an attitude. So sad!

TERRIBLE STAFF/SUPPORT PEOPLE

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Noone ever returns your calls. Incompetent staff. Had a test done on May 24th-Still can't get test results from anyone. SO VERY SAD!!!!!! There are better DOCTOR'S offices to go to. STAY AWAY.

She was there for mom when no one else was...

Posted on November 14th, 2016

My mom had been hospitalized back in 2006 and had no Dr to see when she would be released. We were given Dr Bucan's information and when we called, was given an appointment that same week of mom being released. She has taken really good care of my mother and has really earned her trust. Thanks Dr Bucan for being there for my mom.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Great doc, well-informed and really cares about her patients. Highly recommend, and I'm picky! :)

Greatest Doctor in Flower Mound TX

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 10 yrs. I love this doctor. She listens to my complaints and gives excellent feedback. I've never felt rushed or discounted about any of my medical complaints. She is wonderful !

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Doctor Bucan has been my primary physician for the past 13 years. I am 66 years old and have lived in over 5 major metropolitan cities and have never found a doctor as concerned, compassionate and medical adviser any where I have lived. She is wonderful without exception. In my view she has saved and lengthened my life . Hopefully I will be her patient until I die, because I know with her my exceptional health and well being is secured.

Bartonville Resident

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Spends time discussing the issues and looking for solutions. Willing to adjust med's and consider alternatives. Talks with you not at you.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bucan for about 13 years. She is a wonderful, caring, educated, up-to-date internist who cares for all her patients. She spends a lot of time with me each time I come in, and makes me feel as if I am talking to a friend, not just a doctor. Hence sometimes there is a long wait, but she is worth it. If you really want a doctor who listens to you, checks out your symptoms and doesn't prescribe unnecessary medications or procedures, she's your doctor. Unfortunately, there are many of us and only one of her, so be flexible when you schedule if it's not an emergency as sometimes she runs a bit behind, but again, she is worth every minute of the wait.

Horrible staff and Dr. Bucan is even worse!!!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Took three weeks to get an appointment. At the appointmnet I waited 1 hour in the office and then 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room. Once Dr. Bucan did come in, she aksed a few(2 to be exact) questions and immeadialty said there isnt anyting I can do for you. She didnt offer any advise, another specialist or anything. Her only rersponse was that there isnt anything I can do to help you.

Wonderful Doctor Needs Better Clerical Staff

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr. Bucan is a very nice person and apparently a very good doctor. She takes all the time you need or want with you. She is very through and very friendly as opposed to just being only professional. My physicals are and feel like they are complete.Her office (not nursing) staff is abominable. I am writing this as I wait on the phone for her nurse to discuss a prescription. The girl comes on the line and says Connie, Dr. Bucans nurse. Is unavailable and hangs up before I can say anything. This is how they normally handle patients in person as well.I came to Dr. Bucan after my last internist retired. I dont want to find another doctor but her office staff may force me to and I will not like that.

wonderful doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Have been with Dr. Bucan for many years. She is very knowledgeable and always up on the latest research and medications, etc. Have referred her to others, all of whom have been also very pleased with her. Downside: Frequently have to wait several days for appt. Most office staff is very nice.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I have been with Dr. Bucan for many years. I used to be able to get same day appts. and waited maybe 10 min. total to see her. Now she has so many patients that there is no way to get same day appt. unless someone cancels and the wait time is way to long. My last appt. I waited 40 min. The one thing I like most about her is she does take her time and listens to you. (hence the long wait time)