A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jelena Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hospice Care
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jelena Kao practice?
Dr. Jelena Kao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Dublin Internists, Dublin Oncologists, and Dublin Hematologists.