A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jelena Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hospice Care
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jelena M Kao MD is a female Hematologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jelena M. Kao practice?
- Dr. Jelena Kao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jelena Kao practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Dublin Hematologists and Dublin Oncologists.